Buy/Sell Foreign Cash
Just Visit Any Of Our Two Stores
Travel Money is a Western Australian owned and operated one-stop-shop for all foreign currency requirements, providing foreign currencies at great rates; far better than at the airport, banks and other foreign exchange companies.
SENIORS DEAL GUARANTEE
SHOW OUR STAFF YOUR SENIORS CARD WHEN PURCHASING FOREIGN CASH TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
- UP TO 50% OFF HOTELS WORLDWIDE*
- 25% OFF TRAVEL INSURANCE*
- FREE $50 TRAVEL VOUCHER*
- FREE TRAVEL ACCESSORY UP TO $20 VALUE*
- 50% OFF COMMISSION ON FOREIGN EXCHANGE
*with a minimum spend of $350
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
* We will beat any rate at store locations based on genuine exchange rates offered in any store within 5 kilometres of our shop, provided they have the currency available for collection on the day of purchase. This does not apply to rates given online.
* Lock in your exchange rates means the exchange rate is locked in for the initial load only. The exchange rates for subsequent reloads will be set at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
^ Subject to any surcharge that may be imposed directly by merchants. Cash Passport is unable to be used for purchases related to gambling or adult entertainment. Currently Cash Passport cannot be used in the following countries and geographical regions due to sanctions that are currently in place: Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. If you attempt to use your card at merchants in any of these countries and geographical regions, your request will be declined. In addition, the ATMs and POS terminals are not owned or operated by the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited and the Issuer or MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited are not responsible for ensuring that merchants will accept the Card. For example, the Issuer and MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited cannot control when an ATM or POS terminal is due for maintenance or is faulty or if a merchant chooses not to accept the Card. In such cases, your Card may not function properly or be declined. For more information please see the Product Disclosure Statement at www.cashpassport.com.au.